Wednesday, August 16, 2006

back to the old 印刷する (insatsu suru = printing)

Well, today was actually mostly binding books. Ms. Jeshie left me in chage of her precious HAJET Annual Report -- the report we send out to all the Boards of Education or High Schools in Hokkaido who host JETs to let them know how wonderful HAJET is (and convince them to let their BoEs send them to our meetings, give them money, yadda yadda yadda...).

It was supposed to get finished up a few weeks ago, but I just haven't had the inclination to do it until now. (Sorry Jess! They'll be in the mail next week!)

And since I have no school this week I figure I'd better get some inventory back up to where it should be. So this evening I have a trip planned to Homac to buy another load of paper so I can print more books. This time I'm planning to get the rest of the PC board to help me do the collating -- I don't like getting my office to do it, and most of us will be in Sapporo this week for orientation.

So that's been my summer vacation. Frantic book making, relaxing, studying, printing, driving. What joy...

No comments: