Monday, December 12, 2005

Weather Report

Just checked the weather forecast before I head to my many-blanketed bed: Hokkaido is expecting up to 70cm of snow in the next 24 hours, and because I've been extra good this year (and live in the central, mountainous region of the prefecture) I'm sure we'll see even more.

Does this mean I have to get up early to find my car?






In other news, I decided to have Christmas this evening, because some of those presents were books, and I was looking for something to read on the beach. Thanks to everyone who sent presents. I may be too old for them, but it doesn't mean I don't like them. I'll email you all special. Unfortunately, I'm not on the ball enough to be sending any presents back home before I go on holidays.

But think! That means you get something cool from Malaysia!

No comments: