Tuesday, March 20, 2007

End of Term

Well, it's only Tuesday, and I've already had my last class for the week. My last class for this school year, in fact. Yes, it's a busy time for the ALT with no responsibilities. I'm attempting to put it to good use -- studying a little Japanese here, surfing the internet there, updating my resume and applying for jobs in Canada. Yeah, it's starting to sink in that I might want to have something to do when I get home. Starting to anyways...
Tomorrow is a holiday for the vernal equinox -- a holiday I think is designed to make people living in the north feel crappy about the fact that spring won't really be here for another month and a half. So in the best of snowbound traditions, I'm going skiing in a nearby town.
Speaking of which, I should go pack.

No comments: