Wednesday, May 23, 2007

wherein I attempt to be better about updating my online presence...

Really, it's just because I'd like to point out how much I love my office. I hear all of these people bitch about how their BoE doesn't care about them, doesn't help them out with anything, doesn't invite them to parties...

Well, this afternoon I came back from classes at the elementary school to find that my office had taken it upon themselves to collate the rest of the book I was collating (last one! ever! really!) so I wouldn't have to worry about it. They even had a camera at the ready to capture my expression of surprise.

And then we had our hanami (flower viewing) party tonight. I had a surprisingly good time. Work parties can be difficult -- especially in Japanese. But tonight was lots of fun, lots of food, lots of drink. No flowers to be seen, but whatever. Stop being so literal!

And now to bed.

教育委員会の人が大好き!

No comments: